- Review the class descriptions to determine which class you are most interested in attending to ensure it is the most appropriate class to meet your needs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of class to find parking and sign in to class. Classes begin promptly and are subject to room capacity. Latecomers will not be accommodated.
- Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter the center.
- Have a light snack 2-3 hours prior to class. Avoid heavy meals.
- Drink lots of water before, during and after class.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new (first 10 classes), have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- Please keep your voice low in the center as classes and wellness sessions may be in session.
- Please leave valuables and personal belongings at home. That Yoga Place is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please do not wear scented perfumes/colognes.
- Ensure your cell phone ringer is turned off while in the center.
- Please be mindful that others may be meditating or relaxing in the practice room before/after class and refrain from talking.
- Go at your own pace. Be gentle and accepting of your mind and body, never moving to the point of pain or pushing yourself too far.
- Drink plenty of water before and after each class, especially if you are practicing hot yoga.
- Please pick up and put away any props that you used in class.
If you have any questions, our Teachers and Yoga Advisors are here to help! Let us know if there is anything you need or are not sure about. If you are under the age of 18, you need a legal guardian to sign your student waiver the first time you come to class.